Harmony Healthcare IT Recognized Again as a “Best Place to Work in Indiana”

Harmony Healthcare IT wins Best Places to Work in Indiana

Harmony Healthcare IT, a data management firm in South Bend, has once again been named one of the “Best Places to Work in Indiana.” Now in its 19th year, the award program from the Indiana Chamber of Commerce recognizes and honors leading employers with outstanding workplace cultures.

Harmony Healthcare IT is part of an elite group of businesses statewide that will be recognized at a ceremony on May 8 and featured in the Indiana Chamber’s BizVoice® magazine.

“I am proud of our team and our contributions to healthcare,” said Tom Liddell, CEO of Harmony Healthcare IT. “Our “Together as One” focus reminds us that the strength of the team is each member, and the strength of each member is the team. We prioritize humility within a culture that fosters innovation, recognizes performance, and rewards hard work.”

The “Best Places to Work in Indiana” award criteria are weighted with 80 percent focused on comprehensive employee feedback about culture, benefits, perks, flexibility and the overall employee experience and the remaining 20 percent measuring the company’s workplace policies, practices, philosophy, systems and demographics. The Workforce Research Group managed the overall registration and survey process, analyzed the data, and determined the final rankings.

The Harmony Healthcare IT team continues to thrive, expanding its employee count by 28% last year. As steady growth continues, there are open onsite, hybrid and remote positions which offer a variety of unique benefits ranging from an employee options program to wellness reimbursement to paid time off for volunteering.

“The honored companies offer a blueprint for employee attraction and retention, and we are excited to celebrate their success. We hope the values and strategies on display in their workplaces can serve as models for other Indiana employers as we work together to address Indiana’s talent pipeline needs,” says Indiana Chamber President and CEO Vanessa Green Sinders.

For more information about the 2024 Best Places to Work in Indiana, visit the Workforce Research Group’s website.

Mar 01 2024

Ready to learn more?

Contact us today to learn more about our healthcare data management solutions.

First Name *
Last Name *
Email *

Healthcare IT tips, guides, news & more delivered to your inbox

Sign me up