HIMSS Hosts Meaningful Use Seminars for Ambulatory Physicians09.13.2011
The Healthcare Information Management Systems Society (HIMSS) is hosting a series of complimentary events to provide ambulatory physicians with information on achieving meaningful use. The focus of the sessions will be on growing revenue and avoiding penalties. Some of the agenda items are:
- Eligibility and exclusion requirements
- Medicare and Medicaid requirements for eligible providers
- Overview of EHR Certification requirements
- Meaningful Use EHR adoption program incentive payments
- Clinician perspectives on how to best meet the program requirements
This thought leadership program is for ambulatory physicians, practice owners and administrators.
Sessions are scheduled for Sept. 27 in Indianapolis, Oct. 20 in Nashville, Nov. 15 in Dallas and Dec. 6 in San Diego. For more information about these presentations (which also include a complimentary dinner), go to himss.org/cdwevents.