Archiving Medical Records in the Ambulatory Care Office09.09.2011
For ambulatory care system administrators who have migrated off of a legacy practice management system — you may be at risk!
That old practice management system contains individually-identifiable protected health information (PHI) that must be secured and archived. State and federal mandates dictate that PHI is stored for a minimum of 7-10 years.
Need more information? Join us for a “Medical Office Data Storage” webinar. At this free, online session you will learn about securing historical patient data to meet state medical record retention regulations.
- What information to store and how
- State mandates for storing patient data
- Technology solutions for storing and accessing data long-term
- Wrap-Up and Q&A
The webinar lasts 20 minutes (plus questions and answers). Register today or call a medical data archiving specialists at 800-781-1044.
- Thu., 09/15 @ 02pm EST. Register at https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/778399131
- Tue., 09/20 @ 11am EST. Register at https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/175952778
- Thu., 09/29 @ 02pm EST. Register at https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/172355499