Family Practice EHR User Satisfaction Survey Conducted08.19.2011
Family Practice Management recently published results of its fourth electronic health record, or EHR, user satisfaction survey. The survey rates 30 EHR systems on 17 dimensions including
- ease of ordering lab tests
- ease and effectiveness of documenting care
- rapidity and ease of electronic prescribing
- potential for qualifying for Medicare or Medicaid incentive dollars
- training and support from the EHR vendor
- satisfaction level
Survey results show that physicians who provide input into the EHR selection process are more satisfied with the system after it is implemented.
Read more about this Family Practice Management survey.